I- Nature of the contract
● Starting date: September 1st, 2023
● Full time English teacher (27h) in primary school
● Local contract without detachment
II- Experiences and diplomas
● Teacher with a minimum bachelor’s degree in the discipline or native speaker accepted
● 5 years of experience minimum
● Experience of teaching in France or abroad preferred
● Knowledge of French education programs
● Fluency / understanding of French would be an advantage
III- Skills and responsibilities
● Teaching English to non-native speakers
● Teaching parts of French primary curriculum in English (EMILE).
● Teaching core competencies of American curriculum (international section).
● Working closely with the French teachers in the classes.
● Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons based on program objectives.
● Assessing, recording, and reporting on student development and progress.
● Cooperating with parents of students.
● Flexibility and excellent teamwork skills.
● Demonstrate an open mind, ability to take initiative and be self-directed.
● Knowledge of students and learning processes.
● Act as a responsible educator and according to ethical principles.
● Be involved in the life of the school.
Interested in the position, please send your application by email to:
email@example.com, in copy firstname.lastname@example.org