Monday, February 26 to Thursday, February 29
“Registration is now open!” Deadline: Friday, January 26
Trailer AES October Camp 2023
The activities will be carried out by the usual teaching staff/ coachs. They will be different from those offered in the AES during the year, as we have asked that each activity be suitable for all the children, and allow them to have fun while learning and being introduced to a sport in particular.
- The DIGIKIDZ activity will enable your child, depending on his/her level, to discover interactive games and learn about programming.
- The FASHION activity is offered in partnership with the ESMOD fashion design school.
In addition to the security staff provided for each holiday, additional security staff will be provided Two Vie Scolaire staff and a nurse will be on duty at the school from 8.45am to 3.15pm. For kindergarten children, two assistants will always be present: the coach and one person from Vie Scolaire, or the nurse, or a swimming assistant.
- Lunch break (11.45am-12.45pm)
- You collect your child at 11.45am and bring him/her back at 12.45pm
- You bring a LUNCHBOX, which we will place in the canteen,
- A LUNCHBOX to buy, supplied by Restaurant Le Levant (70,000Rp S Size OR 80,000Rp L size) – Main course + dessert
- Snack break at 10:00 with snack offered (drinks – fruit – biscuits)